sites that you should be linking with to improve your off-site
optimization. Helps to automate your linking campaign and
maintain live incoming links. Finds super-affiliates. Tracks
your rank in the major search engines. Provides specialised
analysis tools for Google.
With SEO Elite it is possible to have a constant flow of highly targeted, ready-to-buy traffic to your website, within just a few days.
SEO Elite lets you:
1. Discover how any page (yours or your competitors) ranks at the top of the Search Engines – like Yahoo, Google, MSN, AltaVista and AlltheWeb.
2. Quickly find hundreds of high page rank websites in your field. That way, you know who among your competitors are doing well.
(There are entire tools created to do only this!)
3. Search for Super Affiliates willing to promote your products. By learning who's promoting who, you access star-affiliates promoting your competitors or related products and services.
(Again, entire tools exist for this single feature.)
4. Slash your workload by letting you see immediately which partners are still linking back to you. You don’t need to manually follow-up with every linking partner.
5. Do back link searches via all major search engines. Back links are important because they can provide you with a great list of potential linking partners.
6. See how many and which pages each major search engine has indexed. And you can see how long it takes for your pages to get indexed.
(Again, there are entire products that do ONLY this feature.)
7. Keep a daily, weekly, and monthly change record of where your website is ranked for ANY search term in the major search engines. You now when your pages slips - for whatever reason!
8. Analyze and compare special search commands on Google to the "regular" Google search rankings. This will help you know which area you need to better optimize; whether it is your anchor text surrounding your links, the number of times the keyword is found in your text, or the number of times your keyword is found in the title of each web page.
9. Find exactly where your competitors are advertising. This is a great way to find websites to advertise your product. If your competitor has advertised on a specific website for months, you know it's profitable — and you can advertise there too!
10. Identifies any penalized websites you link to. By knowing which link partners have been penalized by Google, you can quickly take corrective action before it gets to you!
Back to Top